- via bank transfer upon receipt of the invoice of the product (only for registered customers).
- via direct debit. Here you have to enter your name as customer and account holder, your account code and your bank code of the credit institution with which you have an account during the order process. The due invoice amount is debited directly to your account then (only for registered customers and not for the first order).
- via prepayment. The dispatch is possible only after in-payment. The dispatch of an invoice is not possible for the first order. 2% discount for paying via prepayment
- via cc powered by PayPal or stripe
- via PayPal
- via Amazon Payments
- via bar cash on delivery, whereby a COD charge in the amount of EUR 6.76 arises. The delivery is performed by the post or another forwarding agency.
Stripe and PayPal all adhere to international PCI (payment card industry) compliance standards for data security.
Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) is a set of 12 requirements that all businesses who handle credit or debit card payments must comply with. The PCI Security Standards require all merchants, regardless of size or number of transactions, who accept, store, transmit or process any cardholder data to comply with PCI DSS. You can find out more about PCI here.